Conference Champions - 1991, 1993, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013
Sectional Champions - 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009
State Duals - 2006
State Dual Meet Tournament - Regional Quarterfinals
Sub-Region 7-B: #4 Miamisburg v. #5 Xenia
Wednesday 1/28 - 5pm @ Xenia HS
*The winner of the Miamisburg/Xenia Dual will face the winner of the Northmont v. Fairborn-Wayne Dual 20 minutes after.
Region 7 Bracket: http://www.baumspage.com/wr/regional/7/2014/Bracket.pdf
"Double Dual" @ Oak Hills - Friday, January 23
Round 1: Miamisburg 37 - Edgewood 39
*The Vikings won 6/9 contested matches!
Round 2: Miamisburg 27 - Lakota East 30
* The Vikings won 6/9 contested matches again!
Fairmont @ Miamisburg Dual - "SOUTHTOWN SLUGFEST IV"
Result: Miamisburg 38 - Fairmont 31
*Senior Night Pictures under the Photo Gallery Tab/"Senior Night 2015"
2015 Month of Champions Shirts
The high school wrestling team has been getting MOC shirts for years. The idea is that we are working for the MOC all year (GWOC, Sectionals, Districts, State), so we like to have "special" shirts to honor that goal.
This Week - 1/19 to 1/24/2015
1. The HS Wrestling Team's final home Dual Meet for the season is Thursday night, 1/22, versus the Fairmont Firebirds. Billed as the "Southtown Slugfest", it is shaping up to be a highly competitive meet! The JH teams will start wrestling at 5:30pm, with the Varsity team scheduled to start around 7:30, after our "Senior Night" activities.
2. The Varsity HS Team travels to Oak Hills HS Friday night, 1/23, for a "double dual". We will wrestle a dual versus Edgewood at 6pm, with Oak Hills and Lakota East competing next to us. At 7:30, the winners and the losers from round 1 meet for a second dual.
3. On Saturday 1/24, we have the HS JV team competing at the Butler JV Tournament, and we run our home JH Duals Tournament in the MHS Gym.
Weekend Resuts - 1/16-17/2015
1. The freshman team placed 12th/25 teams at the Centerville Buckeye Freshman Invitational. Placers were: 2nd: Kamari Steele at 189, 3rd: Demiri Randel at 103, and 5th: Dock Lainhart at 215. #TheFuture!
2.The varsity Team placed 4th/10 teams at our home Miamisburg Invitational. Placers were: 1st: Ryley Regan at 138, 2nd: Eli Perkins at 126, 3rd: Grant Pittroff at 152, Cole Dales at 160, and #TheKing Troy Good at 195, and 4th: Evan Burke at 145. The format was a "pool"-style tournament, so wrestlers were guaranteed 4-5 matches. The team had multiple other wrestlers place just outside getting #Hardware: 6th: Michael Sensenbaugh-132, 7th: Brad Wittman-285, 8th: Seth Campbell-170 and Gabe Wester-285.
Dual Meet at Beavercreek HS - Thursday 1/15/2015
#8 Miamisburg vs. #4 Beavercreek
JH & JV - 6pm / Varsity - 7:30pm
Result: Miamisburg 21 - Beavercreek 47
Kroger Community Rewards® Gains Momentum
Please Remember to Renew Each Year
Did you know you can support Miamisburg Wrestling Boosters Club just by shopping at Kroger? It's easy when you enroll in Kroger Community Rewards®!
To get started, click on the Kroger logo at left and sign up with your Plus Card. To find us, search for "Miamisburg Wrestling" or "83686" (our organization #). Once you're enrolled, you'll earn rewards for Miamisburg Wrestling every time you shop and use your Plus Card!